I had my first OB appointment today :) Here is the sonogram from it. I also got to hear the babys heartbeat. The doctor was very happy with the size of the baby and how fast the heartbeat was beating. It really hit me that I was actually pregnant when I saw the little body on the screen and definitely when I heard the heartbeat. Oh what a wonderful feeling :) The baby is 1.81 cm and is at 8 weeks & 3 days. The due date is still around June 11. Hugs to all.








4 comments:
Oh wow, how cute and awesome is that to have such tiny young first photos on here, I expect to see many more.. LOL..
Congratulations, Mom!! Dad, too! And please, no more jokes about my grandchild looking like an alien :-)
Precious, this is just the start of many more wonderful and unique experiences as your child grows within you. Treasure every one.
All my love,
MOM
How exciting..... So much fun, thanks for sharing this great news and th wonderful pictures. Love you tons. :)
Congrats Reba!
It's always so nice when you can see & Hear him/her.
Love your blog!
Post a Comment