How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

SC Trip

It looks like I have a ride to SC after all. The person accompanying me to SC will be none other than my husband! He graduates from boot camp on February 6th (He still has 3 graduation seats available if anyone wants to join me at his graduation. I will need to know no later than 1 week from today if you want to reserve a seat) then on the 10th he heads to SC. The following Monday (16th) he picks out a house for us. That Tuesday he has a briefing on moving. Wednesday he heads here to SA then Thursday we start heading to SC. So if anyone has lost track of the date that would be February 19th that we leave San Antonio, TX!!! Hopefully that is after Mnisa and Eric are blessed with the arrival of their baby boy. They give Jeffrey one day of leave for every 350 miles it takes to get back to SC plus two extra days. So we will basically have a day for him to arrive, 4 days to get to SC and then a day to unpack. I will have a lot longer to unpack he will just have a day. My last day of work is next Friday the 23rd. I'm heading to NH on the 31st then to IL on the 5th and will be there until the morning of the 9th. Jeffrey gets the days off but has to be back at camp during the nights during that weekend. If I take Sundays off from packing and start packing after I finish work that gives me 14 days to pack before we leave. Thank goodness for the church as I am sure I can get some support there. I am getting really excited!!!! Ah life is good! Hugs :)

2 comments:

Janae' said...

OH my you must be so happy to finally have your plans all set and know it is getting closer to going to see him again. I am very happy for you Becks.

Karin said...

I'm so glad you have it all planned out. I hope it goes nice and smooth for you both. I am so happy you will see him soon.
Good luck with it all and thanks for the b-day call!