Jeffrey was rather unhappy on Friday. I was extremely happy cause he was able to phase up which meant civilian clothes on the weekend and he can now drive. Doesn't mean he can ride the motorcycle anytime soon cause he needs to take a safety course first but still it was a good day in my book. However he couldn't get past the fact that he got in trouble cause he didn't check his homework answers off with a blue check mark beside each one to indicate that they were correct. Also the person looking at it didn't notice that Jeffrey completed the answer on the back of the page so he thought he didn't complete the assignment. So he got yelled at for it. It also meant that he needed to go in on Saturday for two hours and do a mandatory study. They originally asked him to come in between 2-4 but he requested a morning session due to general conference so he didn't have to skip out early or arrive late to either session on Saturday. Thankfully they allowed him to go from 8-10 in the morning. Sunday they require at least 2 hours of study time before a school day. Jeffrey normally goes in in the morning on Sundays since we don't have church until 1pm normally. I can't remember why but he needed to go in after general conference last night. Here is what he relayed to me when he got done studying. He said Well I can't say I blame God for this but I think I know why I got in trouble. I was talking about General Conference Saturday morning with the group that was there studying with me. One of the guys that I was talking to on Saturday was there tonight and come to find out he is a member but hasn't been to church in a while so I told him we could pick him up for church on Sunday. He agreed so uh we're going to pick him up on Sunday OK? I was thrilled. It was just proof to me that Heavenly Father knows where his children will be and will place people in their path at the right time in order to help them come unto Him again.
1 comment:
Wow ~ strict stuff.
I would hate it.
Glad it worked out
Post a Comment