How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Friday, May 29, 2009

OB Check Up

I now have under two weeks to go! Here is how my progress is going. Last weeks appointment I was at 1 1/2 cm dilated, 60% effaced and at a 3 I think it was. The doctor told me I was really tight and made me think I was going to have a long baby. His heart rate sounded great. This week was a different doctor (they want to make sure you see all the doctors in the practice in case they are the ones on call when you have your baby) and she was listening to his heart rate which was at 140 and made a comment of something like you sound good little boy well actually big boy. So now I'm really thinking we are going to have a good healthy weight and length for a baby. Just curious to see how much he will weigh and how long he will be. Anyone care to guess??? At yesterdays appointment I was 2 1/2 cm dilated, 80% effaced and she said his head was low. So I'm moving right along. 13 days and counting. :)

3 comments:

Mnisa said...

Sounds like things are going great! I hope you are feeling well.

I am going to guess him at average weight with some length to him, so.... 7lbs 9oz, 20in

Janae' said...

My guess is ...
7lbs 8oz 19in

Karin said...

sounds like he's gonna come soon!
Woohoo!
So I guess 8lbs, 20 1/2 inches