So I had an amazing baby shower on Saturday! Lindsay Clark threw the baby shower for me and she did an amazing job. There were fabulous rolls, bow tie fruit pasta and to die for chocolate bunt cake!!! Oh I was in food heaven :) Roanan got tons of clothes and I can't wait to see him in them all. He also got a rattle, baby lotion & shampoo, burp cloths, etc... I was just in shock at all the fun stuff we got. Hopefully I can get pictures from Lindsay and post them. The baby shower was scheduled from 10-12 and we ended up leaving there around 2pm. It was awesome to have a girls day and it was so neat for Eliza & Molly to have a kid free day. Thanks Chris & Larry for watching the boys. The games we played were so much fun. We had a baby word scramble, guess the number of skittles in the baby bottle and the candy bar matching game. LeeAnn smoked the rest of us at the word scramble game. I think she got 28 out of 32 right. I won the baby bottle filled with skittles. I guessed 257 and there were 259 in there :) The last game was sooooooooo much fun. It was a memory game. One part of the match was something related to pregnancy and the other was a candy bar. I won the following candy bars - 100 Grand, Almond Joy, Skor & Whoppers. I don't remember what the whoppers were for maybe it was contraction but here is the matches to the other candy I won. Hospital Bill = 100 Grand, Bundle of... = Almond JOY & Conception = Skor. Thanks so much to Lindsay, Karin & Marilee Clark for the wonderful baby shower!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe your little countdown says just ONE day to go! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to here all about it!!!
Wish I could have been there. Good luck with delivery.
I'm so glad the shower was so much fun!
I was hopeful for some photos to be posted of Roanan. I hadn't called because I've been so sick and had no voice! YOu wouldn't have understood me. I am grateful for the text up dates. He's sounds like a big boy! Can't wait for photos! Love you and so happy the delivery went so great! I can't believe you did it natural!!! Way to go girl!
Post a Comment