How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Roanan watched his first movie tonight and he did a very good job. Granted he slept through the first hour of it and ate through another 15 minutes of it but hey he only cried once or twice. The only thing that we got to do today that we had planned on was eating at Arbys cause they gave the military a free sandwich. Instead of the BBQ and Fireworks we planned on doing we did Arbys and Transformers. It was fun to watch Roanan looking up at the big screen. Here is a picture of him in his 4th of July outfit (which I took just before meal time so he wasn't the happiest).


5 comments:

Janae' said...

Oh my goodness!! That is what I am talking about.. PICTURES!! HE IS SOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Shelly Linford said...

Roanan is so adorable. Congratulations!

The Old Man said...

Nice! I was wondering if you had any photo's? JK Love it!

Kathleen said...

Whew - so glad this outfit fit the big guy!! And look at that hair - he's going to look at these some day and ask what happened to his comb and brush set :)

Roanan's 'going home' picture is now my desktop. Keep the pictures coming!!

Love, Nana

Karin said...

Yippee! Pictures! I've been dying to see this little guy! What a sweetie!