How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Roanan Blessing Day Pics

We had Roanan blessed the day after I got home from the hospital from my surgery. Thanks Tutu Terri for making the blessing outfit. It looked great on him and matched Daddy rather well. Thanks Nana for coming to help with Roanan while I was in the hospital. I'm glad you were able to stay long enough to see him be blessed. Of course big thanks to Jeffrey for giving Roanan a blessing and not naming him Spike Warrior King. We love you tons!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

These are wonderful. Nonny wanted me to tell you how great you look, Precious! I still haven't downloaded the pics I took from that visit :( Will have Rick do that and send you copies - they might not have the fog effect!

I am truly blessed that I have an understanding manager and the financial means to jump on a plane when family needs me. The time with Roanan was so special - thanks for entrusting me with the little guy! Just wish you didn't have to go through the surgery :( And am very glad you're better!

Love to all -

MOM

MOM