How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Roanan around 3 months old








5 comments:

Janae' said...

Those are precious Rebecca! missed chatting with you today ..

Kathleen said...

I just love these and miss Roanan and you guys so, so much!!! I can't believe how big he's getting and he's such a cutie :)

Everyone is hoping you can make it for the holidays!

Love, Mom & Rick

Kristin said...

These pictures are adorable! I can't believe how cute he is. He has gotten so big....so fast!!

cody said...

Oh my goodness.. I just love these! I just started to blog again!! I didnt know how much I missed it! Now I do!! What a doll Rebecca!! :) I need to see him, and hold him and love him!!!!!! Awwww

Karin said...

he's so cute!
I think he looks like you did Rebecca!