How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Daddy's Girl

Fiona is all ready turning out to be a daddy's girl. I was laying in bed with Jeffreys arm around my tummy. I felt Fi kick him once and the second time she did it I said you probably can't feel it but she is kicking you right now. So he moved his hand over my tummy and she kicks again. He got all excited and asked was that one? So he would push down on my tummy with his hand and she would kick back. Everytime that Roanan was active and Daddy tried to feel him kick he would stop kicking pretty much. He never played the game where you push down and they kick back. So it looks like Fiona is all ready turning out to be a daddys little girl. :)

No comments: