Roanan had a lot of firsts during his eigth month. Below are some pics of them.
His first ride in a shopping cart without being in his car seat.

As you can tell he liked it!
Gabriel had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese

Eliza holding Roanan

He loved riding beside the big man himself!


Daddy what game are you playing?

His first time at Cypress Gardens!


What a transformation ;-)


Cute pics taken today.


He is working on his balance and is able to stand on his own for a little bit now. Gets better every time :)
His first teeth! His bottom two have broken through and are starting to grow so you can see them better now. Took forever to finally get a shot of them.
5 comments:
Thank you, thank you!! We have been picture deprived for too long. Love them all -
MOM & RICK
He is sooo cute!! I am so glad you finally posted some more too!! Thank you as well. Love you!
That is too cute!!! He's turning into such a silly boy!
I am so glad you finally blogged more! I have been checking over an over. He is getting so big! I lvoe it. What a cutie. :)
he's so cute!
Love all the updates and pictures, looks like soon you'll be chasing him
Post a Comment