How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Change of Orders

I looked online this morning and saw a change of orders :-) We will be stationed up in Ballston Spa (near saratoga springs), NY. We need to be up there by the 30th of May. Jeffrey graduates on the 14th of May. I have an OB appointment on the 20th of May so we should be up there in NY by then. Which gives us plenty of time to unpack before the 30th. Life is full of changes but I am glad that we get to head up there before Fiona comes. :)

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Wow! How long will you be there?

Kathleen said...

Woohoo!! Everyone in NH is jumping with joy at this news! The trip between Hampton and the base is under 4 hours :) Road trip! Many, many road trips!!

MOM