I have taken three pregnancy tests on three different days and the answers were all the same...
I'm going to be a Mother!!!! Jeffrey and I are extremely excited. I have an ob/gyn appointment on the 31st so I may have some more news for you then. Here is what I know now. Based on when the first day of my last period was I am 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant with an appr. due date of June 11, 2009. Love ya!

I was expecting a not in front of that word!






4 comments:
LOL, I still have my pregnancy test from Chantelle, I forgot until I saw these pictures.. I am so glad you are blogging more. Please keep it up .. I LOVE it..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WE ARE VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!
When you look at it in days, wow that seems so far away. I hope everything will go great.
wow,I didn't realize they have test that say " pregnant" how cool!! Congrats! Best wishes!
love All the Washington Thompsons!
Congrats you two!!
Post a Comment