I spent the morning with the TX Harlows. It was a lot of fun watching the kids open their presents and see the look on Erics face when he opened the family gift :)
It is 10:04 PM and I have not heard anything from Jeffrey. It is now past the time when they are suppose to be in bed so it looks like I will not hear from him at all today.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Love ya all!
Proud Mama (and Daddy)
-
Our big Kindergartener keeps up on our toes, but most of all she makes us
PROUD! Bailee just brought home her 2nd Quarter report card. I know it is
Kinderg...
14 years ago





2 comments:
Oh Rebecca, I am so sorry!! I can't believe they won't let him even call you!
Hang in there, Precious. You're encircled by loving family, including a devoted husband, even if the circle is wider in some areas than others. No news is good news, right? All our love,
MOM & RICK
Post a Comment