How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Friday, January 23, 2009

Boy VS Girl

All right let the fun begin! I want to see what people think I am having. Will I be like the majority of my siblings and have a male first (Kris I'm counting Gus in this section since he is the oldest of the three) or will Chantelle & Josi have someone else to keep them company? So will it be Roanan Helaman or Kathlynn Anne? Lets see what you come up with and I will tell you all no later than February 10. Thanks for participating :)

3 comments:

Karin said...

What happened to the deal if it were a boy you had to name him Carey?
Well, My guess is going to have to be with the majority: Boy
I am very impressed you are already set with First and Middle names for both Genders! That is Planning!
Noah wasn't Noah til the day he was born and only thought of that week.
Good luck no matter what it is, you'll love it the same.
I really miss pink....I hope I get to buy something pink for it!

Reba said...

He settled for just having an irish name thankfully :)

Janae' said...

BOY!!!