How old is he now???

How old is she now?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Roanan Helaman Costello

Roanan shares a birthday with Grandpa Harlow and Ty! He came at 20:45 on the 16th. He was 8lbs 14oz and 22 1/4 inches long which means Karin you were the closest in guessing his measurements. Good job! At his two week check up he weighed 9lbs 8 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. Here are the long awaited pictures.

Us just before entering the hospital

Jeffrey getting to cut the cord

Getting weighed

Getting his length

Our first family photo

Jeffrey holding Roanan after he got all his measurements
Our little wizard
Just out of the nursery
The bear Nana got us
His heading home from the hospital outfit.
To see more pictures please follow the link to our facebook album. Love ya!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great looking family. Except for your wedding day, I don't think I've ever seen my Precious look so happy.

Thank you for letting me be a part of Roanan's birth - an experience I'll never forget. He's beautiful. And I miss him so much already!!

Love, Nana

Karin said...

Yea! I won! =)
I love seeing all these pictures. I don't have a facebook, so I've been deprived. Keep blogging!