I had an ultrasound today. I did find out the gender so expect to see some more pictures in about 1-4 weeks. All depends on when I know that Jeffrey knows the gender. As soon as I know you will know. Here is what I can tell you. The baby weighs 20 oz, 16.7 cm in length and the heartbeat was at 140. It is a little over 20 weeks so the June 11, 2009 due date is still correct. It was so awesome to see my baby and how big it has gotten. I lost 8 lbs since the beginning and have not gained any of the weight back so I was a little worried if everything was OK. It was good to see and hear that I had a healthy baby so far. :-) There were some pretty cool shots of the spinal cord and whole body. Tiny little feet and hands. It was moving around a lot. So awesome. It was a wonderful experience today and I am so excited! Here is the profile picture of the baby.
Proud Mama (and Daddy)
-
Our big Kindergartener keeps up on our toes, but most of all she makes us
PROUD! Bailee just brought home her 2nd Quarter report card. I know it is
Kinderg...
14 years ago






2 comments:
Congrats from Kristin and Julie!! We are together and enjoyed reading your great news! Can't wait to find out the gender!! Let us know!!
So Cute.. Can't wait to hear!!
Post a Comment